Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Help Us Raise Money for the Wounded Warrior Project

Hi and Welcome ... 

I am hijacking our Blog for one post ... and asking for your help.

In mid March 2015 ... less than 4 weeks from this posting ...  I am going to attempt to complete my 2nd HALF MARATHON before I reach the ripe old age of 60 ... ya, I better run fast. My first HALF brought an unbelievable feeling of self-accomplishment ... but this time I wanted to take on an additional challenge to try and channel that feeling beyond myself.

I have decided to challenge myself to complete the race while raising funds for the Wounded Warrior Project. If you are not familiar with WWP ... their mission is to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history through their many holistic programs offered to wounded service members and their caregivers ... all free of charge ... and that's why we are asking for your help.

Many of my friends and family have seen and commented about the WWP Survival Strap that I wear in support of WWP ... it's a cause I have believe in for quite a long time. So with this challenge ... and your help ... we can step up and make a difference.



I have set a very ambitious goal of raising $500 before race day through my Strength for Honor fundraising page. Your tax deductible contribution will go directly to WWP ... and is not a statement on government military action ... but a statement to pledge to honor and support the brave few that have sacrificed so much to answer the call. 

As the saying goes ... every little bit helps.

If you would like to donate ... please don't wait ... please do it now while it's still fresh in your mind ... and because race day is fast approaching. Click the link below ... then enter the amount you would like to contribute and follow the instructions on the page.

Donation Link : 
https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/individual-fundraising/KSkonieczny

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post ... and for taking the time to make a donation ... it will mean more than you can imagine.

Kenney Skonieczny - President
Kentech Inc.



No comments: