Due to customer requests ... we have added new conversational menu options that will cover the creation of G code programs for machining that can be accomplished with a 4th axis. As time goes on and additional requests are received ... we will add more "fan favorite" options.
The first menu option released is for XY Slotting. Some of the features available in this menu include :
- Straight slots or "twisted" slots.
- Easily create programs to machine multiple, evenly spaced slots ( straight or twisted ) by simply inputting the total number of slots and the angle between the slots.
- The user can select the cutting direction .... climb or conventional milling ... for both roughing and finishing.
- The user can select from a variety of machining options beyond just roughing and finishing including :
- Zig-Zag cutting with Z ramping
- Zig-Zag cutting with Z plunging
- One-Way cutting with Z ramping
- One-Way cutting with Z plunging
Do you have a machining operation you would like to see added? Rrop us a line at Sales@KentechInc.com and let us know the details. If we feel it would be a "fan favorite" ... we'll get it included in the next release.
Kenney Skonieczny - President